Making Coverage even better, again
While people are in various stages of lockdown around the country, we’ve been working hard on reporting enhancements in Coverage.
And don’t forget we’re offering free access to Coverage for 1 month to all aged care providers, check out our product page for more information.
Provider Level Reporting
Coverage used to only provide reports at a service level, now you can choose to report on all or selected services to give you an aggregated report.
Select the provider from the top navigation
Click on Reports on the left menu then the Generate Report button top left of the screen
Select the configuration you’d like for the report
Scroll down to select the services you’d like to include
Then scroll down and select the Standards you’d like to include and press the Submit button
Not only can you download the report, you can also grab a Zip file of the related attachments too!
Note: If this feature isn’t available, you might need to clear your browser cache. Here’s how to do that:
- Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-and-delete-browser-history-in-microsoft-edge-00cf7943-a9e1-975a-a33d-ac10ce454ca4
- Safari https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac
Minor bugs squashed
- Nobody’s perfect. So we have also sorted out a couple of bugs, thanks to our diligent users and testers
- If you come across any issues or have an idea for a new feature please email us at email@example.com
Coverage + CDCS Resource Hub – Better Together
Together, Coverage + CDCS Resource Hub give Home Care and Residential aged care providers the content and tools to enhance and deliver quality services as well as a modern, easy to use platform to manage the Aged Care Quality Standards.
To celebrate the launch of our product, we’re offering a 15% discount, which saves providers $749!
Updates, we’ve got you covered
- There’s a lot going on at the moment, so here’s one thing you don’t need to worry about. Coverage updates!
- Just sit back and relax, the updates will be applied automatically, you don’t need to lift a finger.