New feature for increased visibility and governance
As we kick off the new financial year we’ve released some new features to enhance Coverage.
Also, keep an ear out for Umbrella Solution’s newest product. We’ll be announcing it in the coming days. It will help aged care providers and vendors. We can’t wait to share it with you!
Read Only Roles for Coverage Users
- This has been one of the most requested features. Now providers can assign users to a Read Only role
- These roles will help providers get more people across the Standards, without impacting the integrity of the data
- Service Read Only role is perfect for users that just need read only access to limited Home Care or Residential services
- Provider Read Only role gives the user read only access to all services and the Provider overview dashboard
- We recommend that Board and Executive team members are given Provider Read Only roles to enhance governance and embed the Aged Care Quality Standards from the top down
- Don’t forget that Coverage has unlimited users at no extra cost
Easier access to Share Link
- We recently released the Share Link feature, now we’ve made it easier to get to
- You can find it in the header of every Requirement item, just click it and the address is copied straight to your clipboard so you can share it
- It also works for Read Only users
Minor bugs squashed
- Nobody’s perfect. So we have also sorted out a couple of bugs, thanks to our diligent users and testers
- If you come across any issues or have an idea for a new feature please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Reporting Data
- The Supporting Information field is now included in all PCI, Audit and Self-Assessment reports
Updates, we’ve got you covered
- There’s a lot going on at the moment, so here’s one thing you don’t need to worry about. Coverage updates!
- Just sit back and relax, the updates will be applied automatically, you don’t need to lift a finger.
Order Coverage Today
Did you know you can order Coverage online and the first month is free?
We’ll have you up and running in a couple of hours and you don’t even need to bother your IT team. If you want to give Coverage a go, just head to our online store.