Making Coverage even better, again
Just in time for the end of Financial Year, we’ve released a raft of changes to make Coverage even easier to use.
And don’t forget we’re offering free access to Coverage for 2 months to all aged care providers, check out our blog for more information. Be quick because the offer ends 30th of June 2020.
Protecting your data
- To make sure you don’t lose any data, we’ll warn you if you try to leave a page without saving
- We’ve put a little reminder that Area for Improvement is included in your PCI activities.
- We also renamed RACS ID and NAPS ID to Service ID
Improved Manage Service area
- We’ve made it easier to remove Standards that don’t apply to your Service, especially helpful to Home Care service providers
- We’ve changed “Residential Place” and “Planning Region” fields from mandatory to optional.
Minor bugs squashed
- Nobody’s perfect. So we have also sorted out a couple of bugs, thanks to our diligent users and testers
- If you come across any issues or have an idea for a new feature please email us at email@example.com
Updates, we’ve got you covered
- There’s a lot going on at the moment, so here’s one thing you don’t need to worry about. Coverage updates!
- Just sit back and relax, the updates will be applied automatically, you don’t need to lift a finger.