Making Coverage even better
Listen up, I don’t want to blow our own horn here, but this could be our best release so far. Some massive new features to help you navigate the Standards and easily onboard new users. Let’s check out what’s in store for our May release.
And don’t forget we’re offering free access to Coverage for 2 months to all aged care providers, check out our blog for more information. Be quick because the offer ends 30th of June 2020.
- We know that even intuitive systems like Coverage can be a little daunting at first so we’ve designed a super quick tutorial that takes you through all the features
- It’s great for onboarding new users (way better than boring training sessions) and you can run it anytime you like from the Help menu
Direct links to responses
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could jump directly to a response like an Area for Improvement or Evidence without having to hunt for it? Well now you can!
- Our secure links are available from the PCI Dashboards, email notifications and you can even Share a link (it copies it to your clipboard)
- Or you can just grab the link from the address bar in your favourite browser
Redesigned Communications tab
- We’ve included the item title so you know exactly what you’re working on
- Now you can jump straight to the item using the view button
- And we have also enabled scrolling so you see more detail
Minor Bugs Squashed
- Nobody’s perfect. So we have also sorted out a couple of bugs, thanks to our diligent users and testers
- If you come across any issues or have an idea for a new feature please email us at email@example.com
Updates, we’ve got you covered
There’s alot going on at the moment, so here’s one thing you don’t need to worry about. Coverage u
Just sit back and relax, the updates will be applied automatically, you don’t need to lift a finger.