Making Coverage even better
We’re not going to let a global pandemic stop our support of aged care providers. We’ve released our next round of features and fixes.
Also, don’t forget we’re offering free access to Coverage for 2 months to all aged care providers, check out our blog for more information.
Thanks to the feedback from our amazing customers, here’s what is being released to Coverage this week.
- Some of the numbers weren’t calculating correctly, but now we’ve got them spot on
Provider Ratings History
- We had the data but weren’t showing it. Now you can track your improvements month to month.
- We are now populating the PCI report tab to give you the full list of your actions.
- There was a missing column that was sort of important, the title of a response! That’s now available in all reports.
Minor Bugs Squashed
- Nobody’s perfect, so we are fixing up a couple of bugs thanks to our diligent users and testers
Updates, we’ve got you covered
Do you know what you have to do to get updates for Coverage?
Zero, zilch, zip, nada, nothing!
Just sit back and relax, the updates will be applied automatically, you don’t need to lift a finger