Making Coverage even better
Although we’ve already updated Coverage this month, there’s no rules saying we can’t release more in February. Maybe we’re just motivated by the leap year giving us an extra day.
Thanks to the feedback from our amazing customers, here’s what is being released to Coverage this week.
- New logos but the same familiar colors
- Due to popular demand we’ve added Feedback and Training categories to our Area for Improvement and Evidence responses
- We’ve also ordered alphabetically
Response Copy fixes
- We found a couple of bugs in our new favourite feature but we got them sorted
- The Standards tabs are now in numerical order, rather than the order in which you created them
Provider Overview Dashboard
- Non-compliance and Sanctions data is now reflective of the Government published data
- Hopefully you won’t see anything there!
Minor Bugs Squashed
- Nobody’s perfect, so we are fixing up a couple of bugs thanks to our diligent users and testers
Updates, we’ve got you covered
Do you know what you have to do to get updates for Coverage?
Zero, zilch, zip, nada, nothing!
Just sit back and relax, the updates will be applied automatically, you don’t need to lift a finger.